Like so many women, Salley Gibney has worn many hats as a wife, mother, “Grammy”, sister, aunt, cousin, friend, nurse, entrepreneur, volunteer and she currently hosts a cable TV Show “Caring Connections” at PEG-RI TV in Providence, RI.
Salley shares how these experiences have contributed to her message of caring, connection and hope with:
“Connecting with Ourselves and Each Other” reminds each of us the importance of connection, a very basic human need.
“I Matter, You Matter-Start the Conversation” reminds children and youths at elementary schools, middle schools and high schools, camp programs and clubs the importance of connection, acceptance and inclusion.
Salley Gibney will be available for Speaking Engagements 1/2/23!
Past Speaking Engagements
Shared “Celebrate Ourselves and Each Other” with:
- Seniors at Laurelmead Cooperative in Providence,RI
- Visiting Nurse Associations , Parent-Teachers Organizations in VT and RI
- Rotary Clubs, Lyons Clubs and Kiwanis Clubs in NY, VT and RI
Videotaped Interviews with seniors to share with their families
Shared “I Matter, You Matter-Start the Conversation” with:
- Schools, Middle Schools and High Schools in VT and NH
- Camp Agape in VT for children with a parent in prison
- Camp Brave Heart, RI, a palliative care program for children
- Camps for military families